Indian Tribal Court Attorneys in Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Our Mount Pleasant-based law firm has been a trusted resource for the people of Central Michigan since 1984, and our attorneys have been in practice together for over 15 years. We have experience since 1971 in providing legal services in the Mt. Pleasant area and emphasize responsiveness and human understanding as well as diligent, informed effort in a range of legal areas important to individuals, families and businesses.
At Hall & Bolles, P.C., you can benefit from the close personal attention of a proven lawyer determined to reward your trust and accomplish your goals. Prioritizing your personal and financial well-being, we strive to identify and execute legal solutions that make sense for you. Contact a Michigan family law lawyer today to discuss your specific concerns.
Dedicated Counsel and Representation in Numerous Areas of Law
Our lawyers have specific and overlapping areas of interest, and yet we are united in our commitment to handling tough issues for people across Central Michigan. We are admitted to practice in all Michigan state and federal courts and frequently handle matters in the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribal Court as well.
We offer resourceful, attentive legal counsel in the following areas:
- Divorce and family law — including contested, higher-asset divorce cases where property division or other key issues may be complex, and child custody cases
- Adoption — including in-family, stepparent, direct placement, and other adoptions
- Business law — ranging from formation of business entities, shareholder agreements, mergers, and representation of your interests when buying or selling a business
- Commercial litigation — resolving debt collection, breach of contract, and other business disputes
- Real estate — handling real estate transactions, litigation, and a variety of real estate-related matters
- Estate planning services — to ensure your property passes according to your intentions
- Estate planning for second marriages — identifying estate planning solutions for individuals who have been married before, have children from a previous marriage, or have other unique estate planning needs
- Probate, trust administration and trust litigation — handling the probate of a deceased person's estate and/or administration of trusts and estate-related disputes
- Guardianships and conservatorships — to protect the personal and financial interests of minors or incapacitated adults
- Tribal court representation — handling a variety of legal matters in various tribal courts, including family law, adoption, real estate, landlord-tenant, and probate matters
We are sensitive to our clients' personal and financial needs, whatever factors merit consideration.
Contact Tribal Court Lawyers Serving Central Michigan and Beyond: Call 866-933-8987
To discuss your specific legal challenge or the ongoing needs of your business with a dedicated lawyer, please contact us and request a consultation today.